AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Sanford received/posted the faxed copy 7pm Thurs.AEX put it on...

1. 71 Posts.
    Sanford received/posted the faxed copy 7pm Thurs.AEX put it on their site 1 day later.
    Much prettier on the AEX site with all the colours etc.

Uncle Ed has his picture on page 1.
    I doubt Ed would stick his photo on there UNLESS he has some good news to drop sometime soon.If you know Eds history you will note he has a touch of arrogance.

Wingellina is up for sale and Ed only has options exercisable at 20 cents up.Which means a hostile TO at present(presuming their is no earthshattering news up their sleeve) would leave Ed in a similar situation to his last escapade at NHG - nothing or close to it.Is Ed that dumb that he would as Kenny said yesterday put the "FOR SALE" sign out without having the ability/news to drive the price quickly above 40(so EDs options are worth something).It seems to me Uncle ED is making a statement with a touch of arrogance.
    Another scenario is AEX have someone who has been buying and have 10% which means they could block a hostile TO.Not too sure of this one.
    In any case - why would AEX put the "FOR SALE" sign up now when they could continue as they have been the last few months ie say little re drilling results etc.Why attract unwanted attention now UNLESS ............
    AEX have had 3 rigs out there for appprox 5 -6 weeks - we have heard nothing.The weather has been fine everyday.

My favorite comment from the newsletter is

"One of the greatest advantages of Wingellina’s
    style of nickel mineralisation is its ease
    of extraction. The unique chemistry of the
    mineralisation, which has low magnesium and
    enables cost-effective processing."

I get the feeling that all the talk about Wingellina being uneconomic is finished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.