SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

next capital raise

1. 2,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    There seems to be a bit of discussion as to the timing and the amount of the next Capital raise. I have made a few calculations and assumptions so correct me if I'm wrong
    Shares on issue seem to total around 1.9 Billion which include the 1B which came out of escrow on 31st May as did a further 100M of Performance shares which vested at the same time. So if my calculator is correct there's about 1.9B of shares on issue of which the important people hold approx. 1.1B or 58% of the stock
    Now these Directors and key people will never, never give up control of the Company in the short to medium term (that is the next 5 to 10 years) but let's assume they find a strategic , a joint venture partner or just a filthy rich investor with deep pockets. The Directors sell 8% of the stock or 150M shares for say $12M to the new guys and then announce a Rights Issue of say $30M and they use their $12M from the sale of shares plus some of their petty cash to take up their entitlements and keep control of the Company. So is that feasible, is $30M enough to get up some of the Pearls and start generating cashflow and as they say in Parliament Question time "are there any risks or alternatives" IMO the shares will never reach 30 cents until something like the above scenario is reached AND decent cash flow is generated. That may be 18 months away but I'm happy to wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.