WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Next week's 4C, page-47

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Agree on all points. IMO, I'd go so far as to say that its a final make break time this year, not just for holder's, but for the company itself. If OBJ doesnt deliver, or show very clear signs of progress toward delivery in the next 6-8 months, then:

I believe the company's capacity to actually continue operations is in the balance.

I not suggesting that any that kind of "immediate" bankruptcy or catastrophe could occur if this years results fail holder's again, that simply won't happen.

What I am suggesting is that:
    Failing holders this year would be a clear indication of much wider and unrecoverable problems for the company.

The fallout of any failure this year could be so heavy, that IMO a "point of no return" (toward the company's demise) would be passed. Be it a quick end, or be it another 10 years of dragged out hell, it would be on an unrecoverable path.

I see the next 6-8 months as determing if the company flourishes, or starts toward inevitable death and delisting.

OBJ is "at the gates", and all parties with vested interest are converging at the same conclusion -No more talk, no more promises, no more garnish, no more imminent coconuts. Like it or not, the time for it to run, or die trying, is upon us here and now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.