PYC 1.05% 9.4¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Potentially two new deals in coming weeks is indeed exciting but...

1. 35,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Potentially two new deals in coming weeks is indeed exciting but i think the real value will lay in what's alread there.

We all know that one of Phylogicas most exciting avenues is with Phylomers that can penetrate cells CPP's are hard to come by & open up a whole new spectrum of un-druggable targets.

How much value is in this particular field ?

Almost impossible to assign a value to & even to make an attempt would appear like unrealistic figures.

Janssen signed the deal on 31st of December the 6 month option falls this month assuming they expand the collaboration to the full 10 targets then milestones will sit in the range of $1.5B - monster war chest. One thing i would like to see though is financial terms to be publicly released & not held under the cloak although looking back over DW's comments these will be released once the negotiations are finalised.

Now for the trigger ? - Roche has to date been the only collaboration that has also foccused on CPP's it has been ongoing for 2 years now & are in the final stages of evaluating after the extension was made to include the blood-brain barrier.

So what happens now ? - one of the most sought after fields that all big pharma struggle to deliver on Roche have seen what's possible with their phylomer candidates, Janssen have now stepped in & on the edge of finalising a much bigger slice of the pie. What are Roches thoughts on one of their biggest rivals stepping in - they know what Janssen are going to find if what they've seen is anything to go by.

Do they want to share ? Unlikely i'd say but Janssen are on the cusp of potentially committing billions of dollars to what's in the libraries. How much would it cost Roche to secure it's interests ? I'd say should they like what they've found it will cost them alot more than a commercial license to stay on top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $438.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $425.8K 4.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90791 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 22039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.