NDO 2.22% 92.0¢ nido education limited

nido share and timing, page-14

1. 5,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162
    Sorry Runner01 and Snake, I didnt mean to be condescending but I did intend to add some much needed reality to the discussion.I am definitely not a downramper and I have noticed a lot of rampers who seem to have no idea of the real world. Under the terms of a Service Contract Nidos share will vary every month according to a number of factors which include how much of their costs they have recovered. I wont get into the mechanisms of the Service Contracts and respectfully suggest that anyone that is interested do so for themselves.Suffice to say that the Govt share rises as the oil companies recover their costs.
    Snake what you say might be correct in a country like Aust or the US but not where Service Contracts or Production Sharing Contracts operate. In these environments it is quite a bit less because the Goverment shares in the Profit Oil and also inflicts a corp income tax.These situations make complex economics. To be fair the Philippines has one of the best splits out of all the developing countries, however, the reason for that is they need to offset other geological and political risks.
    If anyone wants to risk big money on this stock then I seriously suggest they do some real research.Keep a close eye on production and the water cut and of course Nidos share of NET cashflow.
    Occam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $209.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.0¢ 88.0¢ $139.9K 156.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 1270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.