SPL 1.03% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Nintedanib - Nintedanib/Docetaxel - Nintedanib/DepDocetaxel, page-25

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I have a request from the frustrated people as I would really like your perspective on Starpharma's short term potential over the next 6 months.

Would you be so kind as to make a calandar of expected announcments up to the end of Dec 2018 and post your thoughts.
    I made one for all to see and I was hoping for more peoples perspectives by now.

I think if we as a collective can agree on what to expect it will provide a solid insight about what to expect.

Before I go I would like to add, Starpharma's commitment requirements to supply product to Aspen for Vivagel BV should be extremely simple. They are outsourcing the manufacturing responsibility to the best of my knowlege. Therefore I do not beleive Starpharma is holding up the launch of Vivagel BV in Australia, if we find out it has been delayed by Starpharma I will be extremely surprised amongst other things.

Who knows, if people do an expected announcment Calendar it may even releive tensions about Starpharma's near term potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $97.41K 997.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106430 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 5108 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.