SPL 3.16% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

Nintedanib - Nintedanib/Docetaxel - Nintedanib/DepDocetaxel, page-28

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I have a different impression of the dates:
    Announcement of the date of release of Fleurstat to the local market and the actual release - the only official guidance is that given by Aspen which said in 2018 after SPL missed the Q1 indicated guideline. We don't even know what steps are required still now the advertising was signed off 24/5.​

3. Announcement of first local approvals for a Betadine product - ??​

4. Announcement of licensing agreements for Europe - 2018​

5. Announcement of shipments of Vivagel product for Chinese condoms - no idea​

6. Announcement of FDA decision - by Christmas. Timeframe given was 6-8 months from submission which was in April.​

7. Announcement of North American license - could be after Christmas if they wait for the FDA approval​

8. Completion of Phase 2 recruitment for DEP Docetaxel - by Dec 31st 2018.​

9. Commencement of Phase 1 for DEP Irinetocan - H1 2019​

10. Completion of recruitment for Phase 1 - Cabazitaxel - Q2 2018​

11. Some announcement about viral conjuntivitis - they have never given an exact timeframe for this. On one of their charts, it is the same stage in preclinical as DEP Irinotecan. I would assume 2019 at best.​

12. Initial AZ takeover offer - It is true that they seem to have the capacity and the positive relationship. I can't see their M&A guys liking this until they have some decent sales going through. Otherwise they will be carrying the cost of capital to own a company that Is burning cash with technology that MAY come to fruition in coming years. Everyone is sceptical of life sciences producing patents and getting products to market that create a revenue stream. Like, how I feel today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $37.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.0¢ $44.25K 465.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3999 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.