NKL 4.17% 2.3¢ nickelx limited

OK so let's analyze things a bit, Matt does not seem to be a...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    OK so let's analyze things a bit, Matt does not seem to be a showman as per the ********* interview (See the Dundas interview today by comparison as an almost identical company), he seems very controlled and unlikely to leak any information. As per Rockets insights he also seems to present the whole picture vs drip feeding incomplete information to get hype.

In the interview Matt states that if they don't find anything at Fire dragon they'll move onto the gold prospects, what's happened now though is they have changed the announced drill plan to continue with nickel targets at Silver Dragon.

Matt is also a big part of 92E which might be taking some of his time at the moment since they hit Uranium and are currently in a trading halt.

We know results are taking up to 8 weeks at the moment, this has been reported on many ********* interviews lately so hopefully the first round of results would come out soon, I know myself I'd prefer a visuals announcement prior to assay results but that's not up to me.

I've probably made things worse by providing everyone satellite images of the location of the rig, do we actually know how long announcements take to produce after drilling has finished with other companies? it probably takes a while and has some red tape regarding legal stuff.

I'm as nervous as anyone here but we have had no indication that there is a problem, it's only our personal expectations of timeframes that has caused concern.

The share price has dipped again, probably due to impatience but realistically such a small cap company with so many tightly held shares will bounce around due to emotion (74 Million shares and only 2.5 on the book right now)

Do your own research but I'm still in and won't be selling, Nickel is in a boom in WA and the SP could explode with a good announcement.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $14.11K 626.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22485 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 19566
Last updated 15.28pm 26/04/2024 ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.