SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Pink eye should be announced on / around dec 11 and this could...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

Pink eye should be announced on / around dec 11 and this could be huge. I also hope the trials would be quicker as it should be easier to enroll and assess efficacy.  I have a friend who has viral conjunctivitis and it’s awful with limited / no options for respite.  He’s a senior exec and just had a week off work as a result with zero screen time, he normally never restsl..  It’s a huge issue in Asian countries, especially SEA region where people consume eye drops at extrodoniray rates (no data just my observation and personal experience).

US licence is anyone’s guess now, but has to be close with the FDA approval coming.  Hence you’d be crazy to sell now unless you felt the FDA approval will not coming, which is next to no chance due to the trial design.  It’s a given IMV. 

However / frankly, if it wasn’t for the FDA announcement timeline and DEP progress I would be selling down and buying more later.  Thankfully those item are huge and due in 2019. So I wait.  Recent buying action is also very intriguing with some big positions being taken and reduced. 

Ironically some of my Blue chip stocks have been much worse recently than SPL.  Very different situation, but the arrogance of IFLs management is a good warning sign to all company directors to not ignore regulators and shareholders. Not to say Jackie is arrogant, but it’s clear their recent AGM was not well handled and they blamed shareholders for their missed timelines, which is not good enough.  I’m in the boat that if SPL doesn’t get some big deals and sales revenue in 2019 Jackie should be relegated so we can have a senior pharmacy or FMCG exec lead the next phase.  Massive fan of hers, but the time is clicking on turning their science into money. No more blue sky, we have heard this for 10+ years. 

Go SPL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.