DSE 1.14% $2.66 dropsuite limited

no pump-just dump , page-2

1. 412 Posts.
    You have all the chances in the world of averaging down now. That's what I'm doing - at 1.1c. And I also have buy orders at 1c as well. What's wrong with that?
    At the moment, there are buyers at 1.1c. If they would have done retail issue there would be sellers now at 1.1c. It might still come to this, but taking the issue elsewhere outside of the usual EXM crowd will probably be more benefitial to sp in the medeium to long run. Less people with itchy trigger finger imo.
    I think the issue itself could have been handled better in terms of the timing of it. I personally thought they would let sp run to 2c and then do issue at 1.5c after the drill results. But apparently they went for the blunt instrument instead. What I don't like here is that there is still whole heap of shares to be issued after sep gm.
    But still I think that sp was very resilient atm. Give us some good drilling results and 1.1c will be a distant memory. Look at PRE for example. They had issue at 0.6c. Now at 1c, but were as high as 1.9c recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.030(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $185.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.73 $2.63 $35.41K 13.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 2728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.