STX 5.26% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

To reiterate, retail shareholders like you and I currently own...

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    To reiterate, retail shareholders like you and I currently own 70% of STX, institutions 2%. They will want to reverse that proportion at the lowest possible cost and will program their bots to achieve it. Good news will be sold down, delays or setbacks (Jaws failure would be a classic case in point) will be savaged. Stop losses will be targeted and swept up in engineered selldowns. Fake news might surface. Weak hands will be relentlessly pursued.

We are in the early days of this war of attrition - most funds will have no mandate to buy Strike until proven resources are declared.

For its part, our Board is doing all it can to provide current shareholders with the information required to gain the confidence to hold - or indeed buy more as many of us have done. It is difficult to fault this management team or Board. Their technical, business, communications and governance performance has been outstanding.

Every indication suggests Strike will attain its goal to become an important - and valuable - mid-tier firm. That is some way off yet, giving powerful interests plenty of time and opportunity to wrest value from impatient retail hands. By all means take profits along the way - I probably will - but consider carefully that time v. money tradeoff and don’t sell yourself short.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.776M 8.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 638944 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1149148 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.