ADN 12.5% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Nomination for a Non-Executive Director position

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1638

FellowAndromeda Metals shareholders,

Ihave been a shareholder in Andromeda for seven years and it is time to bringchange to the current Board and drive it toward success. In my opinion the current Board are failing to deliver any shareholder value and we have all watched our hard-earned investment disappear.

Ihave decided to nominate for a position as Non-Executive Director on the Boardof Andromeda Metals.

Ifirstly attempted to secure a position via being nominated by the current Boardpursuant to Rule 59.1 of the Company Constitution. This would have shown a united front and prevented me from having to air what I believe the faults are in the current running of the Company.

Isubmitted my nomination letter, paid for my criminal history check andcompleted a skills matrix – everything the Board asked of me.

Ioffered to fly to Adelaide to meet with Luke and the Board in person to discussmy nomination and offering to provide a detailed pitch prior to the meeting. Both were ignored/refused.

Ireceived a phone call last Friday the 30th August from the Chairmanof the Board advising me that the Board will not be supporting my nomination.

Theycited the fact that I have no prior Board or Capital Markets experience. I was advisedthat they are currently looking for a non-exec director with Capital Marketsexperience and who can bring in a cornerstone investor.

Isaid that I was not even given the opportunity to detail who and what I canbring to the table! The Chair said that if, as a shareholder, I could bring in a cornerstone investor then for me to just call the Company.

Irequested that I be provided with an email with dot-point reasons for why mynomination was declined.

TheChair responded with: “I’m not giving you anything in writing. I don’t trustyou. You’re active on Hot Copper.”

Onething I thought of after the call ended was: The Board have just appointed a new MD/CEO on a $550k salary. How many cornerstone investors did he bring with him? Also, in February 2024 – (right at the time when the Company was actively seeking funding) the Company brought in Sue-Ann Higgins as a non-exec director. How many cornerstone investors did she bring in? Answer: ZERO

Irefuse to give up. Under the Company Constitution Rule 61.1, my only alternative is to obtain the support of 50 shareholders (or 5% of the votes that may be cast at a General Meeting) to nominate for a position. I therefore call on your support to allow me to nominate for a position on the Board of Directors.

Iwill detail what I believe HAS to be done to drive this company to success andwhy I am the best person to deliver it.

I need to separate my posts because management will obviously have my posts deleted!

....../2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $22.74K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 12668989 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 22835958 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.