ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Nomination for a Non-Executive Director position, page-26

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    Hi Pig,

I appreciate your vigour and enthusiasm. I'm willing to be persuaded but having read your pitch etc I am unclear on whether that is what we need right now.

While I respect your career and experience in the police force and accept your points about governance and performance management etc etc are at least, in part transferable to organisational effectiveness, they are rather generic skills.

At this juncture, my gut feel is that what we need right now is an experienced corporate deal maker, with a reputation amongst those who will be running a ruler over the business. And a good Rolodex, and it's a credit to you to be open about your attempts to secure interest but it is revealing that its a no from your network thus far.

So in my view, an ex-cop who thinks ESG is important is probably not going to get us back on track. Compliance is important, yes but it doesn't get deals done.

Confidence from the other side they are investing in a solid operator and will get their coin does. I also don't think describing your family does anything to set you apart other than to tell me you don't really get what financiers are looking for - they have absolutely no interest in your human qualities, only the likelihood you can deliver - typically evidenced by past performance.

if anything an agitator around the management team is going to be perceived as a potential downside. As others have said you have no voting power or leverage to effect your listed proposals regarding remuneration, etc.

I sound uncharitable here I know. I agree with all of your issues. I also am not offering any fixes and merely throwing stones. But I don't see the benefit amd I in fact see downside, so I'm not willing to lend my votes to "having a crack" at a fix.

I am absolutely willing to change my mind, you seem to have links to the company formerly? Have you worked in mining or mineral trading? I acknowledge I am not fully across your background.

I'm any case I applaud you putting this out there, and good luck to us all either way.
    Last edited by EDTD: 04/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.88K 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 13605015 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 16195976 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.