CCE 2.38% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Northern Australia Infrastructure

1. 17,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    This is a post I have just put on the TNG forum.  The more I look into it, the more I like it.

I have just listened to the BRR broadcast and found it quite informative. It was interesting to hear him say that the intention of the agreement is for TNG to supply electrolyte for Sumitomo's batteries world wide.

It has not been announced yet but does anyone else think that the commercial demonstration could be at the Mount Peake minesite?

If it was, it would have multiple benefits, some of which may be:

Sharing of costs between the three stakeholders.

Huge exposure due to the unique nature of the collaboration in a industry of the future.

On going energy security for the life of the mine.

The benefits of the project will flow back to all three stakeholders.

Fits in with the federal government's plan to expand infrastructure in Northern Australia. They may want to chip in as well.

"The NAIF offers up to $5 billion over 5 years in concessional finance to encourage and complement private sector investment in infrastructure that benefits Northern Australia. This may include developments in airports, communications, energy, ports, rail and water."

https://www.industry.gov.au/industry/Northern-Australia-Infrastructure-Facility/Pages/default.aspx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $4.16K 99.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 237994 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 125513 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.