RED 2.63% 39.0¢ red 5 limited

Well Jean, 100 percent they can go where they want to go. Lots...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Well Jean, 100 percent they can go where they want to go. Lots in parts of the old Yugoslavia.
    I heard there is a big community in Cerna Hora (Montenegro). Beautiful part of the old Yugoslavia. If you have never visited this part of the world I would highly recommend going around this area. What a beautiful group of countries. The people here are lovely too.
    More than a couple of times we were lost on the back roads......dirt track....up and down hills where really it would be best for a four wheel drive....and it was dark and peoples hospitality was lovely and genuine.
    Bosnia, Serbia. Great countries. Lovely people.
    Albania and North Macedonia. Lovely countries and great people too.
    Anyway, just ask yourself........if your from the land down under..........which countries forced their people to take a medication to be able to work? Mmm sadly one of the places was the place down under and the land of the long white cloud. So really you have to ask yourself. Are you really in a free country?

Oh and on the subject of RED. I think RED is yet to have its day in the sun. Looks like it's not so far away though Happy trading for you Jean. All the best.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.652B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $10.21M 26.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 545507 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 291612 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.