URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

not long now...

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    One way or another, over the next three weeks we're gonna fond out if URA has got the goods or not.

I believe the bloodletting last week was due in part to a lot of short term holders who bought in without being fully aware of the risks involved in this play. The panic set in after being made aware of the uncertainties and possibly complex nature of the different deals going on.
    Hopefully most of these shareholders are gone for now.
    No doubt there were a few longer term holders who took their profits on the "better safe than sorry" basis, and well done to them.

URA stock price was/is always going to be a roller coaster due to the murkiness of dealing with these soviet bloc countries, and also the secrecy factors.
    Even after deals are done, (if that eventuates), I still see a lot of uncertainty in any period where shareholders are waiting on a decision that relates to the government of any of these countries.

I feel that Shareholders have been well informed, or as best as they could be, up to this stage, given the restraints that were placed on directors.
    If Kate Hobbes makes millions out of the discovery deal, then good business to her I say. The valuation by Price Waterhouse should make for interesting reading, and I would expect that shareholders will be given plenty of time to read and digest this report before voting on the issue. (Although time appears to be tight). I would be dissappointed if URA withheld the report and just released a statement saying they have been given the go ahead.

I fully accept the risks involved in holding this stock, and I hope that most of us left are of the same awareness. Like I said last week, if it all goes pear shaped, just shake it off and move on. If you cant do this then you shouldn't own this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.