ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

not much going on at the moment

1. 6,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Recently had a chat with a certain director of ADN who once again was very helpful and generous with his time..

He is obviously as disappointed as we are with the share price..

My main reason for the call was just to get an idea of where they are at in terms of funds, Paskerville, Eyre Peninsula and Rover..for some time I have been drawing my own conclusions and i have posted my thoughts and conclusions many times previously without speaking to directors..occasionally i will call ADN to get a feel for whether my conclusions are on the right track!

Suffice to say, Paskerville is still the next cab off the rank drilling wise and hopefully should be underway this quarter.. an Ann. from the company will confirm this at some stage.. negotiations are continuing IMHO the most exciting near term catalyst and something i'm happy to have my money directed towards..

Eyre Peninsula and Rover remain under review and the companies plans for these tenements are obviously determined by the board and will be relayed to market accordingly..

Hopefully by the end of the year we'll have some nice chunky results from the depths of Paskerville and we'll be back to double figures.. wishful thinking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.