VCR ventracor limited

not over till its over, page-12

1. 3,648 Posts.
    "despicable" a very strong word. No-one could have foreseen the extent to which the world economy has "fallen", i.e. raising new funds so difficult. I see a whole lot of coy's who were in a much better position to see where the world was going - coy's with considerably larger resources in skilled people, access to advisers, money, experience, etc - and yet they were unable to avoid this mess!

I agree VCR management could have done a lot more but being an outsider I blame circumstances more than I blame them.

At this point, my belief is that VCR should instigate some very draconian measures to ensure it's survival. For example, cut executive pay and perks, reduce the number of board members, prioritize where funds should be assigned AND look around for new investors.

I wasn't a SH when the new issue was announced, but I believe ppl were not interest because not enough austerity measures were attached to that issue. If some drastic and meaningful measures were attached to that issue the outcome might have been different.

In any case, I understand they are looking for new investors right now and IMO, that should be successful, as VCR has a lot to offer. If an investor can be found, I also hope any new investment is conditional on some of the measures mentioned above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.