SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Not so good deal, page-38

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    "Do you then claim that Starpharma was the distributer into the Australian market?"

Huh? No, Aspen is the distributor, as you stated. We are the manufacturer.
    In the USA, ITF Pharma is the distributor of Vivagel. As per the announcement, initially we will be the manufacturer for them as well, unless/until ITF get FDA approval to manufacture the Vivagel themselves.

It seems I was confused about what you were saying: I thought you meant that ITF don't have a sufficient distribution network and/or existing relationships with the major pharmacies in the US. Now it seems you are saying that you think SPL management have signed a contract with a distributor who can't distribute? What do you think ITF is? So essentially you think SPL management are completely incompetent?

If that is what you are saying, I would be running for the hills if I were you. I have yet to see you raise a single valid point I am afraid. I am not going to try to convince you any further as IMO you seem to have the wrong end of the stick about the whole process. Good luck with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.