SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

I have been to the ITF Pharma web site and there is, as yet, no...

1. 2,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    I have been to the ITF Pharma web site and there is, as yet, no mention of Vivagel. It will be interesting to see how long that situation lasts. If it lasts past Monday then I would be concerned.

ITF Pharma has a recently approved one ALS drug, TIGLUTIK but is developing two products aimed at vaginal problems.It has been through the NDA process with the FDA, and knows the ropes in regard to manufacture approvals.

They have a Women's health division, (separate web site), so presumably they know about women's health issues, as well as the U.S prescription business.

The market for VIVAGEL compared to the market for TIGLUTIK is incomparably HUGE! There is no real comparison but a search of the web for TIGLUTIK yields 11,700 pages (a search for Vivagel yields 154,000 pages). But 11,700 results for a medicine with such a small market says something about ITF's ability to execute a digital marketjng program quickly. And this is what the game is all about today.

Always the optimist I think a small dedicated firm might do a very good job. Why?

FDA gave them approval for TIGLUTIK in September 2018 and they had the drug on the market six weeks later. I would have hired them on this record!

It is about to hire a new sales force and spend a lot of money on license fees. This is presumably using funds from the parent but that does not matter. They HAVE to make this a success and do so quickly, i Like that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.