SPL 2.13% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

@thrasher my post shows my position as held. I do not know why...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

@thrasher my post shows my position as held. I do not know why you would show yourself as trash and suggest otherwise. I thought you better than that. I’ve held since 2006 my hotcopper posts originate from the early days. 

My opinion is there is nothing on the ITF website to indicate they have the network to make the vivagel launch in the US a success. I’ve been around since ssl international licensing with Starpharma and where is the distribution network we need in ITF.

I do not care how rude people are in this thread if you can provide the confidence I need to continue to hold. I thank the reasonable posters that do not try to personal attack however, the rest of the trash is still welcome.

The womens health divisioappears ro be less than 10 products, hardly what I would call a distributor. ITF appears to have 1 product approved in 2018 with the warning can cause death, also hardly noteworthy I need my opinion. 

Good luck haters and good luck worthy contributors, my money will be departing shortly after 12 years if I cannot convince myself this is a good distributor. I wish you well and good fortunes to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $14.96K 155.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67946 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10731 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.