WKT 0.00% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Nothing has changed, page-167

1. 7,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3306
    "Perhaps its your lack of understanding that is misleading you."

Nothing is misleading me, Oznt. Merely wanting to keep to the facts.

I don't dispute the complexities, the research, the governing mandates and the cost efficiencies involved in attempting to get such a deal over the line. I merely highlighted the fact that the Qrtly Report stated one thing and you another.

It's important to keep to the facts otherwise your contributions could be perceived as upramping and misleading a lot of people.

Given that the chant has not changed (but the chart has) since the SP was 45c and its now 18.5c, it's only fair that HC readers get to hear both sides of the story now in order to make informed investment decisions... not just the side that embellishes and stretches the truth.

Now if you happen to know more about what's actually behind the scenes, then it's obvious that the insider information has been devoid of detail (such as real timelines) and been rather costly to date... unless, of course, you know no more than the masses and have honed a skill in DD that matches your entrepreneurial pursuits. Either way, please keep real because I am sure that there have been a lot of so-called mum and dad investors who got trapped in all the hype mid-last-year.

I hope the time, money and effort pursuing this particular pathway to funding the Lindi project pays off in the end. It will be an exciting outcome but only the start of a potentially arduous journey.
    Last edited by Shellbell: 31/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $5.266K 46.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 862293 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 345704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.