WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

If I look back to 2016 this was written in the...

1. 26,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    If I look back to 2016 this was written in the update..

BodyGuardThe Bodyguard product development program has progressed wellduring the period with the use of the hydro gel formulation beingretained as the principle receptor for various compounds that allowstheir release from the device into the skin. Work also continued withalternative kinesiology tape manufacturers such that the first Kneeguardapplication is reaching manufacturing maturity. This is the first timeseveral of these design and manufacturing initiatives have been used ina commercial product.Negotiations for distribution have continued with four prospectivemajor pharmaceutical and consumer goods companies. One has nowcompleted its technical assessment and consumer research and is now innegotiations with OBJ for possible distribution.

A shareholder could rightly assume that it would not take 4 years from when this was written to come to fruition??

A company in negotiations for distribution would also not expect it will take 4 years to finalise...

I am hopeful we now have CAN DO people, who WILL make the things happen.... The ride is about to start ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.