NVX 0.00% 85.0¢ novonix limited

Hello Ladies and Gents,About this "pumping and not pumping"...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Hello Ladies and Gents,
    About this "pumping and not pumping" issue. Somehow due to BD and a group of pink sheet pumpers, this forum is now rife with folks playing hall monitor saying stuff like "that's pumping" -- Well, GE is LITERALLY taking the company's own anns and presenting them in a way that's referential to a specific issue of note. Sure, perhaps he "extends" things a bit here and there, but small details in the company's documents are often missed and he continually reframes them in a way that influences the larger picture. If you don't like his comments, ignore them and move on? Geez.
    The phrase "implementing a major expansion" in Chatt means just that. Speaking personally, I missed the significance of this line in their recent ann. This could mean they have ordered more machinery (that's takes many months for delivery), or it could mean they are working with engineers, or whatever. Point is, things are RAMPING up. This is significant. Take another fact of late - " Admiral Robert (Bob) Natter will take an Executive Director role with particular focus on supporting the PUREGraphite operations team in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Would it be ramping to say that asking a freaking Rear Admiral to head up OPERATIONS in Chatt is indicative of something "larger than normal" beginning to take shape there? This dude will kick some serious ass and provide an unearthly amount of leadership to any upscaling effort. There's literally no other reason to assign him to this role.
    Instead of knocking people down, perhaps each of us could provide our own insights and commentary, backed up with research links, etc. There's no problem I see with offering information and critique that's negative, just have a POV and information to back it up --
    And yes, I feasted on NVNX shares today. Literally backed up the truck people.
    Thanks --

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $415.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 83.5¢ $1.059M 1.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20000 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.5¢ 3584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.5¢ 85.5¢ 83.5¢ 316688
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.