SPL 1.60% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Now where is that Viraleze, page-21

1. 15,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5588
    Fact is SPL was first cab off the block and missed the opportunity big time.

Exactly @WBA ..... JF tried to take short cuts as per usual and we all know how that turned out

The trials for Heparin are being advertised everywhere - I heard them on the radio yesterday offering a 'Digital $50 Gift Card' for participants ... lol

Starpharma missed the boat due to IMO poor decisions by the previous management - I also believe someone on here posted that we were paying participants in the UK a lot more than $50 so perhaps another poor decision by the previous CEO ?

I just want Viraleze approved in Australia so I don't have to keep importing it through the TGA Personal Access Scheme ....selfish I know but it will at least reduce my costs in obtaining it considering I believe it is what has protected our household for 3+ years all being NOVIDs.

It would be good for Starpharma to actually have something positive announced given there are supposedly so many "irons in the fire" according to the pumpers on here .... the sad part is that Allan Gray are likely to sell heavily into the news so we wont see much share price appreciation (sadly) if they ever manage to achieve anything ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.002(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $39.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ $32.09K 339.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3699 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 91721 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.