SPL 1.03% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

So back to blaming everyone else but the management at...

1. 15,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5706
    So back to blaming everyone else but the management at Starpharma for everything that doesn't work out for us I see ... big pharma; governments; regulators etc etc etc

Time to lay the blame where it squarely lies - the registered officeholders of SPL and their poor (IMO) negotiating skills regarding distribution / research agreement(s) parameters ... simples !

Show me a Starpharma distribution agreement to date for any SPL7013 product that has proven successful / fruitful for shareholders .... show me a DEP® research agreement with the supposed partners in the last decade that has proven successful / fruitful for shareholders ?

Only one DEP® research agreement has seen any actual payments to Starpharma and that was with AstraZeneca for a paltry $5 million or so for 10 years and now they have bolted for the exits .... blame anyone you like but the common denominator in ALL Starpharma agreement negotiations and subsequently executed distribution and research agreements is Starpharma registered officeholders and that says it all - just sayin'

What an absolute joke of a listed ASX company we have become as we struggle to hold 9 cents per share ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $40.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $22.92K 232.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236173 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.