NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

Agreed. We are entering a global bear market, some estimates...

1. 643 Posts.
    Agreed.
    We are entering a global bear market, some estimates (Hussman) 40-50% decline over the next year or so. Ex QE4. So pretty tough to find avenues for safe returns on assets, or even preservation of capital.

Sudden movements in the tide will move all shares, good and bad, as cash is needed and redirected, carry trades unwind, margin calls repeat. Pretty challenging 12 months coming. The hope is that the TPTB will cease their negative games on paper gold price, or physical gold price disconnects from COMEX. NST are in a prime position to take advantage of the situation.

Nevertheless I feel that during the games of musical chairs the NST SP will have its dumps and surges, and the opportunity for bargains will come, especially if TPTB try some further paper gold dumps in thin markets.

I am just about sold out of all shares in the market now, in cash and bullion, waiting for opportunities in the future.

NST is great share, with great fundamentals. However one thing to remember, is that it is a one 'product' business. And always have some risks with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.08
Change
0.200(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.25 $13.82 $65.72M 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65564 $14.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.