NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

I took a smaller profit again at $2 and have been waiting for...

1. 643 Posts.
    I took a smaller profit again at $2 and have been waiting for another breakdown.
    Very rapid rise from undervalued one to $2.30+ inevitable profit taking going to occur and you would expect more at these levels, no matter how safe this company seems to be. I see it is as sell at the moment.

There are many variables all over the place with regard to AUD, POG and stockmarkets and geopolitical confusion. And POG still very much a heavily manipulated paper market...though a bit tougher for 'them'.

As before I am expecting a sizable market correction globally, esp USA. What I believe will happen initially is in a correction there will be an immediate need for liquidity, for various margin calls, debt repayments, and simply cashing in through the exits. This will mean a liquidation of shares across the board due to need for cash and will cause some sell off of even the best shares and metals... which in itself causes a negative feed back short panic as more head for the door to cash profits.

Of course all is timing, may never occur, requires lots of patience. But I am ready if it happens, and have already made my money on them if it doesn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.08
Change
0.200(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.25 $13.82 $65.72M 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65564 $14.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.