NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

I also said that if it didn't happen that I would get back on,...

1. 643 Posts.
    I also said that if it didn't happen that I would get back on, which I did and got out again with another smaller profit. And will do the same again ad infinitum if and when nice dips come along that I think are worthwhile.

It is not good practice to be uncritically optimistic on any stock in isolation to the environment in which it must exits. It is easy to fall in love with a stock and ignore risks.

When it comes to commodities and precious metals POG and FX are critical to their values and should not be ignored, regardless of how great the fundamentals of the company.

I stand by what I said and said since. As I noted timing is everything.....I would rather take profits selling on the way up than ride stock all the way up and all the way down as many do....or in chasing a stock buying too high.

Take your profits when they are there, don't worry about missing out on a higher price....many losses have been made doing that, greed kills. And people can only criticise in hindsight...as they now might do.

As for NST and other top notch stocks.....opportunities will most certainly come again to buy on good sized dips. History should have taught us all this.
    Last edited by Kina125125: 09/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.08
Change
0.200(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.25 $13.82 $65.72M 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65564 $14.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.