OCC 0.00% 36.0¢ orthocell limited

OCC Trading, page-1194

1. 7,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6768
    Dude,

With all respect, you have in the past said you will be invested in OCC until it hits the big time on these forums? Only recently you are saying things like $4 dividends ($4 stock by 2027 perhaps a more realistic expectation). It was disappointing that you lacked the patience you have lambasted others on here for in the past, only to sell half your holdings. Now you will reassess altogether after only recently saying on here you were keeping that half for the long-run? That's a shame.

You know how OCC trades. Spikes large on the very liquid announcements, and crappy falling price on low volumes between (perhaps trade it that way as I have said on here so many times). That's the market for the stock, not the company's fault. I have made pretty much a choice market on close the last two days running to almost taunt the silly trading in OCC (overseas and only look at close). I was $0.41 bid and $0.415 offered today on close. Not a sniff, but of course, someone sold down to $0.405 shortly before close.

It is of course entirely your perogative to sell (I probably bought some of your last sell orders and will again if you sell in the future), but perhaps don't criticise others on here for selling in the future if you are going to sell yourself. Its a market, people buy and sell. Unlike 99% of my other stocks, I will likely be invested in OCC all my life in some form (given my treatment by them and the value they represent) - Amgen, Nvidia and my former employer are the only stocks I'd been invested in for more than 10 years, and I am out of the first two as of last year.

I sincerely hope you got in IMU at good levels, because its a stage 1, $1.7 billion dollar capped bio-tech, with zero operational revenues, burning through $30 million in cash a year on very small trial expenses (that cash burn is going up big time on stage 2/3 trials). I am out of my small IMU holdings at these levels, bought purely on EOFY tax selling and the cash back in OCC. Unlike OCC, it will need a capital raise in the next year or two as cash burn rises - its funny reading the Appendix 4C comments on that front. You need to get in at good levels and have patience with bio-techs and if you don't have it, sell on the higher priced spikes. So many retail investors think 'I've had enough, I am selling" when the price is continually stuggling, see the great news and share price spike, change their minds again getting hopeful of a continued rally, don't sell and then regret it a week later when the stock reverts to normal trading and eventually sell out far lower. Classic retail trading.

Once Bio-Horizons reports its first quarter of OCC related revenues in its quarterly SEC filings, I strongly suspect you will see some increased volumes (and hopefully share price) in OCC trading Hotdog, that as you correctly point out, are pitifully low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145099 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 117388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.