OCC 1.32% 38.5¢ orthocell limited

Alas I was long MSB from pre- and COVID lows, but unusually, did...

1. 7,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6809
    Alas I was long MSB from pre- and COVID lows, but unusually, did not exercise discipline in selling and out near highs (who'd have thought all four trials/applications would get so royally cocked up?)! Went a little early recently on PNV at $1.20 average, but the Chairman buying a big signal and the thing is so low because of fund selling ahead of likely ASX200 removal in June IMO (same with MSB March).

Point is its been a horrible year for Aussie small cap bio-techs all over. Even mkt darling IMU punished, $0.16 from $0.62 highs today.

This is a trading thread. And whilst bio-tech declines with general US mkt declines may persist, OCC has shown itself time and time again to be a buy between announcements and a sell on them, for those trading, that is.

We are due in May/June:

Final Remplir results for all patients in the nerve regeneration study (and lets hope some decent FDA progression news)
    Final data from the OrthoATI Phase 2a study (and lets hope some JNJ [DePuy Synthes] forward interest)
    Full recruitment for ATI vs Surgery RCT (and lets hope an initial data release).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $80.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.5¢ $17.64K 45.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23269 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.