OCC 1.32% 38.5¢ orthocell limited

@Lopez Per my comments above, we are still due more data on the...

1. 7,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6810
    @Lopez Per my comments above, we are still due more data on the ATI trial:

"We are due in May/June:

Final Remplir results for all patients in the nerve regeneration study (and lets hope some decent FDA progression news)
    Final data from the OrthoATI Phase 2a study (and lets hope some JNJ [DePuy Synthes] forward interest)
    Full recruitment for ATI vs Surgery RCT (and lets hope an initial data release).

Clearly they are still getting and going over the final data. I have hoped JNJ would partner with OCC as they did Fate in stem cells in the US (Car-T/NK Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells) but certainly jack is happening on that front until all the data is in (if at all - so I am not accused of ramping).

The ATI study was underwhelming when it came out - the VAS and ASES scores excellent. The results were good, but it had been diluted by patient drop-outs in the steroid control group. OCC ended up giving them ATI, as like most people, once they actually knew about the procedure, they wanted it. I wish they'd put in the stipulation that you must stay the course in the study before you can have ATI after being in the steroid group. Statistically, the study could have been run a bit better in that respect.

(before anyone chimes in on ethics, sham surgeries are now even endorsed in medical statistical studies, its gotten that intense/stupid on statistical integrity)
    Last edited by bedger: 11/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $80.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.5¢ $17.64K 45.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23269 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.