OCC 2.63% 39.0¢ orthocell limited

What a pleasant change to the usual vitriol Skeksil. Regards...

1. 7,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6807
    What a pleasant change to the usual vitriol Skeksil. Regards Musk, if you look at the debt covenants filed with SEC (I do, as I am short Tesla from $954-1237) he is over-leveraged down here, similarly with the company by-laws on debt value to Tesla equity value ownership (which he is probably breaching down here on the lower Tesla price). The Twitter t/o may yet fail on over-leverage. Tesla tech is massively over-rated - no B2B tech sales despite the hype/cognitive dissonance. What he/they do brilliantly in tech is the exact opposite of what OCC is poor at: digital marketing. Tesla has been shown to litter Reddit and Twitter with bots pumping Tesla. They employ tech to pump the hype...

https://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/research/twitter-bots-boost-tesla#:~:text=In%20line%20with%20this%20definition,through%20the%20end%20of%202020.

OCC on the other hand gets little media focus and as all but unknown on digital media, literally on the other end of the spectrum to Tesla, despite the equally impressive technically advanced products it offers. Thankfully the mainstream media achievements of Wednesday are starting to hit digital media:

https://7news.com.au/news/public-health/new-hope-for-nerve-repair-as-collagen-scaffolding-technology-brings-movement-to-paralysed-patients-c-6762649

OCC needs to improve its digital media footprint. Rest assured I will be working on that in finance circles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 39.0¢ $4.163K 10.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 61416 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 25491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.