OCV octaviar limited

ocv initials are elsewhere in the industry , page-10

1. 4,293 Posts.
    "A connected law firms site describes the OCV1 group to include managers[Stella?] as well as owners and suppliers."

I have been reading more about OCV1 and must clarify the above statement.

"the OCV1 group to include managers"
    That relates to the 'managers' of Body Corporates and NOT managers of the Building and letting rights ie Stella.
    They are quite different groups but both work for the Owners of the individual lots/units.

It really is confusing and there is a national body NCTI.
    "
    The National Community Titles Institute (NCTI) is the Australian national representative professional association for home owners, community associations, body corporate management practitioners, solicitors, tradespeople, insurers, bankers and other parties involved in the professional, full-time administration of community and strata schemes."

Every State has different practices, legislation, and even jargon which makes it very confusing.imho.

I wonder how Stella is performing? Au dollar down but who can afford to travel?
    I know that creditors will benefit from good Stella performance and not SH but want someone to keep the wheels turning in our economy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.