OCV octaviar limited

All hail! – Klekenburg says ‘let there be no confusion! ‘tis...

1. 539 Posts.
    All hail! – Klekenburg says ‘let there be no confusion! ‘tis mine where’ ere it came from – ‘tis mine to breathe new life just as the phoenix rises again!’

The goat Heiðrún and the hart Eikþyrnir stand on top of Valhalla and graze on the branches of the tree Læraðr. Heiðrún produces vats of mead that liquor cannot be compared to, and from Eikþyrnir's antlers drip liquid into the spring Hvergelmir from which flows forth all waters to the strangers of the night.

‘Oh, dooby dubai do’ mumbles fillip the Adams.

And the grateful dead of Valhalla gather in the hall of the slain for the tale told by Peter Pan while the priests of law from mala fides swan breathlessly. Emma gathers under her ample skirts the lost boys Chris, Daniel, Damian, John and Robert………all to hear again the ancient tale of the Landmark of Dietz granted and disposed to Octaviar by Lord D’Aloisio’s esteemed forebears for mystic services unknown and unaccounted………and the promise of a free hand for 2 years…………and then forever the curse of surveillance be lifted. But the landmark’s citizens were to come to say ‘Octaviar hath piffed the landmark up against the wall ‘til nought but the stench of urine remains while Azic treads the safe and solemn grounds of provident debentures’.

But in truth tells Pan, Christodoulous had taken the landmark to the kitchens of the feasting rooms, and informing Baldr it was Sæhrímnir (sometimes described as a boar, the beast cooked every day and is again whole every night) ordered it be bled and gutted to feed the hoards of Elysian Fields.

Does a Valkyrie, drinking horn in hands, await at the gates of Valhalla those who die in noble battle with Octaviar?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.