ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

ODN Chart, page-18

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    If you look at past posts some people have already covered why ASX is seen to provide more beneficial exposure for companies such as Gridcomm not to mention it is easier and cheaper to backdoor list on ASX than it is to satisfy SG stock exchange IPO listing criteria. There was also talk of SG stock exchange coming into forecasted hard times but I'm no expert on such matters.

@serena has posted some great info in the past regarding how ODN and Gridcomm beneift each other from this arrangement so I suggest you trawl through some past threads to get the broader view of things.

I too got out of ODN in the 2's with my initial trade. Then got back in averaged 14 which I have held for months and bailed just before it went back up to 20 (of course) and now I'm back average 16 and a bigger douche than when I started.

That last pump took me totally off guard. I do think it will go lower from here if we don't get news soon but this time I'm not bothered with a few crappy pips as you can clearly see there is still interest and strength in the stock when it's running. Just have to hope for a favourable deal when it's announced and a well executed exit strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.