SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Off- market transfer of ISX, page-85

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Lol where are people getting 30c from? Someone once posted a throwaway comment saying they would pay 30c, and thats it.

Anyone who is seriously going to part with their money is never going to pay 30c, or 15c, those suggesting it will open high can babble all they want about reduced SOI, the fact the coy is still making revenue etc. however there will be a stampede of traders, dissatisfied holders and people who need cash when this re-lists and the price will be slaughtered, the reputational damage of the company is immense regardless of which way the court case goes. So for me personally I don't care if I buy for sub 10c now, or sub 10c when/if it lists, but no way am I forking out 30c/share, if anything I would also happily sell my stake for 30c/share.

LHCs estimate of 5.5c is a fair estimate - however they are certainly not buying off market shares at this price, and besides the liquidity cost there is also a huge risk from the on-going court case, trust in management is damaged and no-one knows what will happen next. Anyone even considering paying MORE than this either has an idea of whats going to occur, or truly enjoys a good gamble, because thats what any of this off market trading is going to come down to, gambling that something positive happens and the business re-lists.

Anyone willing to pay 3x-6x over "market valuation" is crazy, and good on you.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.