SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Well the directors can pull the case if they want to but if you...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    Well the directors can pull the case if they want to but if you think it won’t make them look guilty as sin then you live in la la land. I’m not sure whose feed you this rot that ASX can keep this case out of court indefinitely but that’s rubbish. But if management are going to pull the case I hope they do it soon. Otherwise shareholders are no doubt just spending money on legal costs in the ASX case probably to give management some leverage in ASIC’s legal case against them...screw that. Again though, as stated, ISX management and their lawyers would have known how this would all play out day 1 when they took it to court. They would have known ASX would drag it out and add up costs, it’s a basic tactic. So there is no denying if ISX management baulk at getting justice or a positive outcome through a settlement they have lied to their shareholders over, and over and over again since suspension. That’s just a fact. JK was still talking about pursuing ASX when he stepped down from ISX board in December as a recall.

Last edited by Rodeoshow: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.