LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: official launch uninspired buyers A technical breakout may...

1. 9,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    re: official launch uninspired buyers A technical breakout may occur (spike)but it is just simply that unless it involves significant volume and is sustained rise.

Disney have done it as it is a low risk experiment for them and they are in control. They probably have first right of refusal etc etc and will know LUM's troubles and finances better than they do. Disney may well have these inexperienced Aussies over a barrel already as they don't say a hell of a lot.

20 signs???? Finance from an add company??? Leadtime to have space approved and signs built ,installed and tested???

Istanbul covering expenses? i have no idea now that 4TS is up and running just what expenses this company and it's management can run up and will wait and see $$ in red and white over a reasonable period of time.

I guess with a company that has over promised (nice way of putting it) with a funding crisis due if any expansion is to occur I think I can afford to wait and see what direction the management goes and what direction add space takes in conversion to LUM or other technology.

LUM Technology is brilliant but that doesn't make a market or a profitable company and you only have to look at Beta video recorders as an old example.

Bluntly I don't have enought lazy cash to buy , then double up etc I'll wait till there is some decent accounts that are repeatable so I can determin if the family can run a business not their own finances.

A nice repeatable income with a low expense base will make this an investment until the next technology outdates them but until then it is a punt at best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.