RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

"What I am really annoyed at is we have this big insto that...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    "What I am really annoyed at is we have this big insto that wants out of the stock at any cost.

They have an absolute crapload of shares that will continually hammer the price.

Knowing this fact, why haven't the management been able to organise a buyer for the shares off market at a set price?"

Spot on Crisis. This drives me nuts. The pr person is non-existent and it is disappointing management can't pick up on this. The seller destroys the buy side by taking the larger buyers out, this is followed by small sells just hitting the bid (such as today) and then the process resets. That sell the other day of 1280 shares or whatever it was, was a disgrace. This stock seems to go down every green day on asx and goes up every red day. It drives me nuts. Go and find some buyers you muppets as it makes it very hard to bargain when the value of your company is so low. And don't tell me market cap has nothing to do with it when it comes to finance negotiations. Pull your fingers out or just sell the bloody thing and let us move on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.