BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Just a quick post as a heads up for fellow holders if they find...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Just a quick post as a heads up for fellow holders if they find themselves in the same position as myself.

When I had my original Western Uranium share certificate converted electronically and then had the holding transferred to Comsec International my shares were converted to WSTRF ( over the counter market in USD$) rather than WUC CAD $ on the Canadian Stock exchange.

I recently received an email from Comsec saying that I would need to transfer my shares out or sell them as they were no longer servicing the OTC markets. If I did not do this by the 30th May 2023 the shares would be automatically sold.

I reached out to Comsec International - the story goes that my original holding was by DEFAULT converted to WSTRF despite the main exchange for Western Uranium being the Canadian Stock Exchange (CSE) CAD $ - ticker WUC.

Solution: as Western U is dual listed and the Canadian Stock Exchange is also a Comsec approved market- the shares could therefore be transferred from WSTRF OTC US$ to CSE under ticker WUC in CAD$ . I was told it would take about 2 weeks for this to be completed.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.