IMM 0.00% 34.5¢ immutep limited

"I'm sorry, but the same information keeps getting churned over...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "I'm sorry, but the same information keeps getting churned over and recycled here ad nauseam... and again I like most find ourselves reading nothing new - this is just posting for the sake of it..."

Forever a tough one to please BRR... but if only you knew half of the real story...

As stated in response to Loom, "any PRR investor who understands the "full story" behind Dendreon's 'Provenge' will also come to understand the "real promise" presented for Prima Biomed"

My own strong belief that the large majority of global funding for cancer research is one of the greatest frauds in history has been critisized for over a decade, however the "real" Dendreon story has finally exposed the very tip of this iceberg

The "real" Dendreon story exposes some of societies most respected organisations disguised behind philanthropic titles for what they really are... criminal parasites totally undeserving of the very air that we share.

Did you know...

Fact: The Prostate Cancer Foundation were one of the major players involved in criminal activity with the sole intent on destroying Dendreon and its promising prostate cancer therapy, Provenge.

Fact: The Cancer Leadership Council was another

Fact: CNBC's famous self confessing criminal stock manipulator, Jim Cramer was another

Fact: Michael Milken and his criminal crony's was another

Fact: Apollo Medical Fund Management, which is managed by a criminal named Brandon Fradd was another

Fact: FDA's Dr. Howard Scher, one of the most prominent physicians in America considered one of the world’s foremost experts on prostate cancer, was another

Fact: FDA's Dr. Richard Pazdur, the same guy who also leaked inside information to Martha Stewart which put her away, was another

Fact: Alison Martin from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) was another - who subsequently was also promoted to president and chief executive officer of the Melanoma Research Alliance for her discraceful actions in trying to sabotage Dendreon and destroy the lives of hundreds of thousands of cancer sufferers and their families.

Fact: Mafia managed Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities was another

Fact: Mafia and FDA affiliate, and the US largest biotechnology investor, Lindsay Rosenwald, son-in-law of “the king of stock fraud” was another...

The list goes on and on and on...

To really understand the threat any promising new cancer treatment poses to these greedy criminal enterprises one must first come to understand just how much global funding and other revenue derived from illegal trading activity is involved.

One needs to understand that in order to destroy any company with a promising new cancer treatment it is absolutely essential that it receives minimal government funding support.

How much government backed funding did Dendreon receive over a period of 20 years in R&D for its promising new Provenge for prostate cancer or Neuvenge for breast cancer?

Fact: $0.00

"During June and July of 2009 Deep Capture serialized a 48,000 word story about a network of market miscreants that includes disreputable financial analysts, prominent journalists, some of America’s best-known hedge fund managers, associates of the Mafia, and Michael Milken, the famous criminal from the 1980s. The story focuses on the travails of Dendreon, a company with a promising treatment for prostate cancer, but it describes market machinations that have affected hundreds of other companies, and it contains a larger message about the “deep capture” of our nation’s media and regulatory bodies."

Now we publish the full, 15-chapter story as a single document….

Securities and Exchange Commission - The full 15-chapter story as a single document
    ___

"Dendreon "laying the groundwork" for Prima Biomed one might agree is an understatement! Imo."

It only excites me when I start reading comments in national news rags like the UK's Daily Telegraph suggesting that CVac is nothing more than quackery, because this tells me that those bottom dwelling parasites hiding behind their philanthropic titles are once again feeling threatened... Prima Biomed has arrived!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $1.172M 3.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29990 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 174098 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.