INF 1.82% 5.4¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Will it be necessary to change the urban planning plan for the...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Will it be necessary to change the urban planning plan for the mine project to prosper?▾

If it were the mine company, it would not be a triumphalist. There is still a very long way to go. The first thing to assess is that if you want to reach a point where the city council and the city collaborate, you have to guarantee an industrial projection. The processing plant and the hydrogen plant are already there, but guarantees still have to be given regarding an industrial implantation. What they were told is that if they wanted the project to be viable and have support in the city, it had to be paired with industries. Then it will be time to assess whether the urban planning plan allows it or not and
    it will surely end up being decided by a judge. We have to be clear that there can be nothing given away here and that the project will go ahead if it is linked to a generation of wealth in the city.

But what is in the project is an underground mine, a processing plant and a hydrogen plant. There is no more.

The company is not going to bring more industries.Not directly. But he wasn't going to bring the hydrogen plant either and he has presented it in collaboration with another company. What is being asked is to fight so that their project is linked to other industrial projects.

In what case would the city council give a license to the company?

If they present a project that passes the environmental impact statement, that does not have any impact on the city and that comes with an industrial development that allows a significant generation of jobs. I think that in that case it will be when we will have to talk about whether they can have authorization.Interview with Salaya

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $24.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $28.87K 520.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 50774 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.