INF 4.00% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

I mentioned it before, I'm from Spain.Here 2 political parties...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I mentioned it before, I'm from Spain.
    Here 2 political parties always win, PP or PSOE and currently both are in favor of the mine. I say this because, as you can see, they don't want to dirty their hands by saying yes because it is a controversial project and they are in a political campaign. Before they clearly said no and now they have changed the discourse.

Therefore it is good news that both the president of the community and the mayor are of a party that believes that if the technicians say yes, the mine will be done.

The only problem we have with PSOE, if they don't get an absolute majority they will have to agree with Podemos, the only party of the 4 big ones that thinks not to the mine. When you make an agreement you have to set conditions but with so little representation from Podemos I don't think they can not influence the issue. This in the Community, in the town hall if this happens, maybe it gets a little more difficult but it would have to be seen because de mayority of the politicians are in favour.

If the PP wins in both, I think they should agree with VOX for the majority, and both parties are in favor of the mine, so both in the community and in the city it would be a favorable project.

If the PSOE won in one place and the PP in another, I think it would also be favorable, because both are in favor of the mine and they could clean their hands saying that the orders come from the other government controlled by the opposition. (Community vs town hall).

Those are the possibilities, but with all of them, whoever wins has already said that it will be what the technicians say. I interpret that phrase as that they are in favor but they cannot say it publicly so as not to lose votes. Therefore in my opinion there is not "much risk".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $946 18.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 151020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.