INF 0.00% 4.9¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Thats the key. If the PSOE loses its majority, the closest party...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Thats the key. If the PSOE loses its majority, the closest party to give it its support is Podemos. That happened in 2016 elections (Podemos gave their votes to PSOE).
    In Extremadura there are only 4 parties with representation. PSOE, PP, VOX and Podemos, in this order. No more parties.

As I told before, Podemos is against the mine but they will obtain 7% of the votes, very little support. And the same for the city council, even Podemos is going to lose 1 councilor. This tells us how little support there is for the "no to the mine" that the only party against it is going to lose support. I leave you a link so you can see the data.

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/extremadura/2023/05/15/pp-gana-caceres-badajoz-plasencia-87372332.html

In short, there will only be 4 parties with representation, the rest will not get participation. Of the councilors, 92% of the councilors are in favor of what the technicians say. Laws can also be pushed forward with opposition votes. That is to say, if the approval of the mine is voted, PP and VOX can vote in favour, it is not uncommon for these things to happen.

It is hard for me to understand how cheap the action is when more than 90% of the chambers are in favor of the project and are waiting for the European mining law.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $3.743K 75.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5011 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 290348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.