INF 1.96% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

No, those are the old permits that the Junta gave and later...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    No, those are the old permits that the Junta gave and later revoked. Infinity appealed that refusal and what has been confirmed is that they are well revoked because if the land has the status of protected it does not make sense to give research permits without later you cannot investigate because you alter the land.
    The current permit is still valid and is the one that allows you to request the concession pass. Therefore this does not affect the current path, it affects the previous path to get approval.Therefore, what is needed is that the soil be requalified. This may seem difficult, but it is being done in other areas a few kilometers away, for example in Navalmoral for the installation of the gigafactory.
    In this link I leave you proof that the Board is qualifying land to favor the creation of the gigafactory.

https://www.europapress.es/extremadura/noticia-junta-ampliara-900000-metros-cuadrados-poligono-donde-ubicara-gigafactoria-baterias-navalmoral-20230308121949.html

Here is another link where you can see that the new mayor is asking for "more industrial land" to be able to develop.

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/caceres-local/2023/05/29/rafa-mateos-o-templo-budista-88056561.html

I am in Infinity because I think the land is going to be reclassified. This is my personal opinion from the field, we are all seeing the problems in Europe that have classified lithium as a critical raw material, we are seeing that Extremadura has opted to reclassify land for the lithium industry and I think there is some kind of pressure behind it makes politicians change their minds, ex. Salaya. Right now there will be no change until the new European law comes out and the government is constituted on the 17th, as soon as that happens we will see what intentions there are but for me they are clear and the elections have said that the mine is wanted.
    I know this is a political analysis and not a technical one, but right now the most important step is political and it is on the right track, but these election months important measures are not usually taken, we have to wait a couple of months but be positioned and leave ENE present the project to the new mayor.This is PP + VOX not PSOE. Personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $5.2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13602 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 38650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.