INF 7.55% 4.9¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

One of the key takeaways for me is below, this seems to be main...

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1124

One of the key takeaways for me is below, this seems to be main opposition play too... squashed

There is an opinion that the mine they intend to launch will deplete the water and that its activity will be polluting. Does that correspond to reality?

It's funny, because if you see who they are the ones who say those things, it is very clear that they are the ones who don't know the project because they didn't want us to explain it to them. I have sat down with a lot of people in the last year, and when I explain the new project in detail, everyone recognizes that it is very difficult to improve it even more. And that's the reality. In the case of water, we have already made it clear: we will use wastewater from the treatment plant that we will manage in a closed circuit, and it will be much less water than those who oppose the project say, among other things because they are based on what others do and not on our data. And the same with pollution. An innovative plant has been designed with the aim of having 'zero emissions', green hydrogen will be used as fuel and machinery and electric vehicles, as well as a lithium extraction process that does not need sulfuric acid. That is reality, and the rest are stories that some are invented to try to generate confusion and fear. Therefore, I want to make it clear that our doors are open for anyone who wants to sit with us so that we can explain the project in detail and clarify any questions you may have. You can be for or against, but at least with real information and data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $22.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $918 18.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145100 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 214653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.