INF 7.84% 5.5¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

30 people attended. PfftCampaign against the mine whose...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

30 people attended. Pfft

Campaign against the mine whose exploitation project will be delivered before the end of the year

The Salvemos la Montaña platform has begun holding forums and assemblies open to citizens to offer information about the lithium mine that is being projected in the Sierra de la Mosca. The platform is the main group of opposition to the project. The first appointment took place last Tuesday in the neighborhood center of San Francisco where about 30 people attended. This initiative "was born in the spirit of promoting the public presence of the fight against the mine, updating the available information and unmasking the tricks of the company Extremadura New Energies," according to the platform in a press release.

The number one candidate of Sumar to the Congress of Deputies for Cáceres, Mavi Mata, met with the platform on Wednesday and advocated for changing the state Mining law, "because it is obsolete," and considered that the change would be very important to prevent Extremadura's resources from being "exploited by multinational companies." Sumar, through Unidas Podemos, has positioned itself against the Valdeflores mining project.

The holding of these meetings of the platform takes place at a time when the continuity of the project is in the presentation by the mining company of the documentation for the Board to process the granting of the operating permit. That documentation is the environmental impact study, the restoration plan, the economic program and the underground exploitation project.

In statements at the beginning of the month on the occasion of the change in the regional government, the counselor of Extremadura New Energies, Ramón Jiménez, said that "the presentation of our application for an exploitation concession" will be "at the end of this year." After the granting of the exploration permit by the Board last March, the next step is the application by the company for the authorization to exploit the mining resources, it is the main authorization. The company has a period of one year since the exploration authorization was given to request the exploitation. Jiménez also specified that "the opportunity to expand the potential of San José - Valdeflores - and offer a first-level economic project is in line with the local and regional strategies of the new governments."

On the other hand, the Extremadura Public Employment Service has awarded the qualification of strategic to the training courses on batteries of the Extremadura New Energies Academy. This decision means that ENE's training plan will receive public funding for its development in the coming months, according to the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.004(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $25.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.8¢ 5.3¢ $37.64K 672.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 16982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.