INF 10.7% 5.0¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

The Valdeflores permit for the lithium mine in Cáceres reaches...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

The Valdeflores permit for the lithium mine in Cáceres reaches the Supreme Court
    The other request, that of the underground mine, will be presented to the Board before the end of the yea
    The Supreme Court will also rule on the lithium mine project in Cáceres if it accepts the appeal filed by the mining company against the TSJEx ruling that ratified the Board's decision to deny the Valdeflores research permit . This request is linked to the initial open pit mine project and twice, once fd once from the TSJEx, rulings have confirmed the Board's resolution. Now the file goes to a higher court. In the two rulings it was estimated that a research permit cannot be given because the urban planning plan prevents extractive and mining activity in Valdeflores.

In parallel with the Valdeflores permit pending in court, the company is working on the other application: that of the exploitation permit for the underground mine. Both in the schedule that the company has made public and in the announcements made in recent weeks, the request will be presented in the last quarter of this year, a request that will have to be accompanied by the exploitation project, the feasibility plan, the restoration program and environmental impact study. It is the next milestone after the agreement with the owners to have the land where the industrial plant to process lithium is intended to be installed and to receive from the Board the scope study to draft the impact study.

At the same time, the company, as announced in one of the latest presentations to obtain financing, will request recognition of its initiative as a strategic project in accordance with the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council that establishes a framework to guarantee secure supply. and sustainable use of raw materials, including lithium, the regulation was approved last week by the Parliament of Strasbourg, and also that it be recognized as a project of a regional nature and of public interest based on the Extremaduran decree-law on lithium , although this rule is now being appealed by the Government before the Constitutional Court.

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/caceres-local/2023/09/23/permiso-valdeflores-mina-litio-llega-92450991.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.006(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $49.99K 993.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10661 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 99909 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.