INF 1.72% 5.9¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Well that sucks. In mobile view I can't paste links. In desktop...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Well that sucks. In mobile view I can't paste links. In desktop view, I can paste links but not post.

Anyway, there's an article on the ABC website about the critical minerals crash.

My current thoughts are that it sucks to hold stocks in this sector at the moment. INF took a big hit yesterday, but it's affected the sector as a whole and since there have been no announcements, I don't think we in particular have anything to worry about at this stage.

Now, what might be a worry for a lot of battery metals shareholders is high opex. I presume INF is in this basket as it is a hard rock operation and now an underground one too. But since we are some way off production, if prices recover, it won't matter so much.

Also, in a way, we are sitting pretty behind an EU-built moat. They want to use their own lithium and there's not a lot of it within their borders. Additionally they will be implementing the "battery passport" scheme Bourdain posted about earlier.

All in all, my take is that we've got the cash in the bank to weather the current turbulence, and once prices have stabilised (and quite possibly a number of other companies go to the wall) we should at least have our permitting sorted and be in a good place to work towards supplying the EU with the environmentally-friendly lithium they so desperately need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $27.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.9¢ $1.848K 31.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 82108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.